Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 6 Update: Bola Krafts Cares Project

Hi all! So glad for the weekend, this week was super busy, my day time job (I'm a project accountant for an architectural firm) was hectic beyond as with anybody else having not just a monthly close but quarter close (blah blah blah hahaha), I'm just glad the most of it is over.

Sooooo this is just a quick update with picture of the hats I have made so far, I had done my calculation - 2 hats a day for 15 days should get me my 30 hats, with weekends to do my finishing touches i.e. make my hats come to LIFE, so I hope to update this post later on with a few baby bears and hopefully one or two owls, so you can see how they would look when finished. Overall I'm liking my pace so far.




Tracking Guide
Day 6 : April  6th , 9:13am

Goal : 30 hats - 15 boys, 15 girls

Hats Completed : 10 hats

We getting there people, 1/3rd done, 2/3rds to go!


1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs