Monday, April 1, 2013

Bola Krafts Cares is here!


It's here! It's here! Bola Krafts Cares 1st project is here!

Wow its April 1st, Isn't it amazing how the first quarter of this year went by so quickly, Thank God for keeping us through those months but this day is a day I have been looking forward to for about 6 weeks!

Back when i started Bola Krafts, I knew that I wanted to do some form of charity work because I believe that as God has blessed me with a new opportunity that I also in turn have to be a blessing to others. So the initiative - Bola Krafts Cares came to life, what I decided to do was for 2 weeks every 3 months, I would work on newborn hats to donate to hospitals or any avenue (suggestions welcomed!) that accepts such donations, during this period I wouldn't take any orders and just focus solely on working on the items. so I'm completely ecstatic that the month is finally here and I can begin working on it.

By me putting the word out on Instagram and talking to friends,  I was able to find my first hospital to donate to. Bola Kraft Cares will be giving to the Brooklyn Hospital Center's NICU (thanks again Toun!). This also was the reason I started this blog because I wanted a space where I could document the journey, so come with me guys cheer me on and by God's grace I will meet my goal.



So here goes how I will be tracking, I will also share pictures of the hats I make

Day 1 : April 1st , 7:08am

Goal : 30 hats - 15 boys, 15 girls

Hats Completed :  0

Ready, Set, Let's go!




4 comments:

  1. I know you can do it! BolaKrafts for President!!!
    May God continue to bless the works of your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Bola! God bless the works of your hands! Now following you via Blogger so I don't miss anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Bolaa soo proud of you. God continue to bless the work of your hands. Esther xx

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs